High School & College
Just a reminder — Aaron’s schedule fills up fast, so even if you don’t have a date yet, please submit a request!
ATTITUDE OF CHAMPION STUDENTS
The power of your choices
AARON’S MOST REQUESTED KEYNOTE FOR TEENAGERS AND COLLEGE STUDENTS
This presentation evokes both laughter and emotion. Using his personal stories and those from students across the country, Aaron challenges students to THINK about the impact of their choices. He constantly reminds them that a choice takes only seconds to make, but the consequences can last a lifetime or even take your life or the lives of others.
- Students will be reminded of the power of their choices.
- Students will be given tips on how to effectively think through choices they are pressured to make.
Leadership is simple, but it’s not always easy
THIS PRESENTATION SHARES WITH YOUNG LEADERS THE KEY FACTORS OF BEING AN AWESOME LEADER
It seems like every day there is a new form of leadership being talked about. It’s no wonder today’s young people are so confused on what makes a good leader. This presentation gives them simple yet timeless truths on the characteristics of being an effective leader. Aaron also warns that although the principles to becoming a great leader may be simple, carrying them out can be difficult.
- Students will be encouraged to self-evaluate their own leadership styles in search of ways to improve.
- Students will learn the importance of relationships and how they can impact them directly and indirectly.
- Students will be reminded to fiercely protect their integrity.
The price of being a student athlete
HOW TO AVOID EMBARRASSING YOUR SCHOOL, YOUR FAMILY AND YOURSELF
This presentation is one that every student athlete must hear. Student athletes are making the newspaper with increasing regularity, but unfortunately they are appearing in the wrong section of the paper. Instead of the sports pages, they are frequently being mentioned in the area that lists arrests and court appearances. Aaron shares with students the realities of being a student athlete and how the “rules” are different for them compared to other students, and how by failing to abide by the rules almost assures embarrassment and blown opportunities.
- Student athletes will be equipped with decision-making strategies to help them avoid making bad choices.
- Student athletes will be encouraged to steer clear of places/people where negative situations could quickly arise.
- Student athletes will be reminded that participating in sports is a privilege and should never be taken lightly or for granted.
Don’t go and look for a job. Search for your passion!
THIS SESSION IS ONE THAT ENCOURAGES STUDENTS TO PASSIONATELY PURSUE THE CAREERS THEY LOVE.
The average adult will have close to a dozen different jobs with various companies in their working lifetime. One cause for this is that they simply have a “job” instead of being engaged in a career that they are passionate about. This presentation challenges students to pursue and research what their passions truly are.
- Students will be encouraged to constantly remain curious and research the areas they are passionate about.
- Students will be given strategies to develop skills that make them appealing to potential employers.
- Students will be reminded that the choices they make today will affect their future.
FAQ About High School & College Keynotes with Aaron Davis:
College: Freshman Orientation, Leadership Conferences, Fraternity/Sorority conferences and campus events, Athletic Teams. High Schools: School Assemblies, Athletic Teams, State Conferences, National Conferences, DECA, FCCLA, Student Council, FFA, DECA, etc.
After Aaron’s presentations students are reminded about the importance of the impact of their choices both in and out of the classroom as it relates to social media, bullying/hazing, drugs/alcohol and dealing with life’s issues in a healthy and respectful manner!
Aaron has shared in almost every state in the US over the past 17 years with outstanding success in hundreds of High Schools! On the collegiate level he’s shared at some of the nation’s biggest campuses including: Notre Dame, Florida, Nebraska, Texas A&M, Penn State, USC and many others! He’s repeatedly asked to come back! He’s on the cutting edge in addressing current issues in teen/college culture WITHOUT preaching at students; Aaron prefers to speak WITH them. Using humor & transparency he “keeps it real” cutting to the core of his listener’s hearts and minds and leaving them with tips they can use immediately!